No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
QUEEN SIZE U-SHAPED PREGNANCY PILLOW/MATERNITY PILLOW
KShs 5,000 (-21%)
- Provides comfort to body aches and pains
- Enhances circulation of blood
- Owing to the extra softness and cushioning, a pregnancy pillow allows you to sleep comfortably in the side position, thereby promoting and easing up the circulation of blood in the body.
- Prevents wrong sleeping position.
- Better, more relaxed and longer sleeping hoursHelpful even after delivery
1. Provides comfort to body aches and pains: As the body weight increases during pregnancy, it puts stress and pressure on the back, hips and legs. It is important to rest these body parts and that is only possible if you are able to sleep in a good position. A pregnancy pillow will provide support and comfort to these parts and ensure proper rest, relieving aches and pain.
2. Enhances circulation of blood: Sleeping on the sides promotes blood circulation and it is something that is recommended for pregnant women. Sleeping side-ways might be uncomfortable for many due to the growing belly.
3.Owing to the extra softness and cushioning, a pregnancy pillow allows you to sleep comfortably in the side position, thereby promoting and easing up the circulation of blood in the body.
4. Prevents wrong sleeping position. This pillow does a good job of preventing a mother from sleeping on her tummy. A pregnant woman can accidentally sleep on her tummy and this may not be a good scenario for the baby.Proper use of pregnancy pillow can avoid a potentially tragic situation by preventing the expecting mother from sleeping on wrong positions.
5. Better, more relaxed and longer sleeping hours: Good rest is the key to a strong and safe pregnancy. A maternity pillow will allow you to sleep better and for longer hours.
6. Helpful even after delivery: Maternity pillow will be useful even after delivery of the baby as it will come handy to put your baby in the right position, in order for the child to learn how to latch properly, or even used as a breastfeeding pillow.